I was just about to publish a wrap-up post about the results of the two previous voucher giveaways, and then this new development comes flying in over the transom…
For an EXTREMELY limited time, I can issue Second Shot vouchers for MS exams that also include a 50% discount on the cost of the initial exam. And by limited I mean, this offer ends sometime in the next 24 hours.
UPDATE: Also, this is limited to ONLY the following exams (I missed that key info the first time around. Sorry for the confusion everybody):
- 70–432 TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance
- 70–448 TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
- 70–450 PRO: Designing, Optimizing and Maintaining a Database Administrative Solution Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- 70–452 PRO: Designing a Business Intelligence Infrastructure Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- 70–562 TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application Development
- 70–564 Pro: Designing and Developing ASP.NET Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- 83–640 TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
- 70–693 PRO: Windows Server 2008 R2, Virtualization Administrator
- 70–669 TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Desktop Virtualization
- 70–680 TS: Windows 7, Configuring
- 70–682 PRO: Upgrading to Windows 7 MCITP Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- 70–659 TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization
- 70–652 TS: Windows Server Virtualization, Configuring
This is basically a first-come, first-served kind of deal, so here’s what you need to do to request vouchers.
Send an e-mail to vouchers at chrisrue.com with the following information:
- Your name
- The country for the vouchers
- How many vouchers you want
All the other details about the SS vouchers from the recent giveaway still apply. These vouchers are good WORLDWIDE until June 30, 2010.
Like a busted ATM or a pinata that gives out free money, this voucher promo may quit spewing the goods at any time. So don’t dawdle, or I can guarantee one thing: You’ll.Miss.Out.